Friday, September 6, 2013

Just a few more days


Not too much to report this week but we did commit hunter and Carlos to be baptized on the 20th of September so that is really awesome. This week has been really hectic with school starting, we are no longer teaching Stepherson or Mateus. And we got a new teacher Irmão Croskrey, he is replacing Irmão Dodge, and Irmão Hodson is still with us, he is awesome. Sister Reeve got her VISA so she will be my travel companion, which makes me really happy. Sister Francis got her reassignment today and will me in the Oregon, Salem mission, she is super excited, she leaves tomorrow morning so that is exciting. I’m really sorry i don’t have too much to say about this week. It was a really normal week. We hosted again on Sunday. 

It is really important to remember that the Lord is in the details, he knows what will make you happy, better than you do. Remember to pray and to rely on Him with all the Faith that you do have, even if you don’t think it is a lot, because when we exercise that faith it will increase. Read the Book of Mormon, it is true and will help you in your life no matter what you are going through. I’m kind of freaking out about going to Brazil, like I’m excited but freaking out but that only happens when I think about me. When i focus on the people of Natal and all the blessing the Lord has in store for then I beam ear to ear. This is the Lords work, He wants all his children to return to him and be happy. 

Thanks for all the love and prayers. I will post my address when i get it. You may not hear from me until the 16th or so, until then keep the faith and pray often.

Love you all
Sister Aleah Leonard
 
We love to visit the Temple.  Sisters Reeve. Leonard and Francis

We are all about doing service, even if it is cleaning bathrooms!

With my favorite Elder friends.  Elder Willams and Elder Kesler.  They left last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment