Monday, November 4, 2013

tudo bem tudo bem

tudo bem tudo bem

November 4, 2013

This week was fun, as it always is in the mission field. Lots and lots and lots of walking, it was hot, but I think its better than being cold:) still don't have a bed but at least I don't have to sleep on the ground:) we found lots of new people to teach this week.wahoo work! I'm officially hilarious in two languages now:) my companion tells me everyday how funny i am. Sister M. Silva is pretty funny too, everyday we practice a new phrase to say in English for Elder Tomas, our district leader. on Thursday it was "Elder today a little boy bit me!" and Friday it was "Elder, today the same little boy bit my companion" both are true statements. umm Sister Francis and i celebrated 3 months of the mission on the 31st, we also decorated for Halloween, this week we'll have our Ala-ween party (ala means ward. Its funny I promise...you have to know Portuguese) so ya all is well in MossorĂ³. hope all is well in your part of the world:)


Love sister Leonard

We found a great spot for a group photo


We found a horse

Siser m.S

No comments:

Post a Comment